By Peter J. H. Scott
This booklet describes equipment and methods for getting ready puppy radiopharmaceuticals, and highlights new equipment for carrying out radiochemical reactions with carbon-11 (C11) and fluorine-18 (F18), that are of the main prevalent radionuclides in positron emission tomography (PET) imaging.
• Provides trustworthy equipment for radiochemical syntheses and reactions, together with all crucial info to copy the procedure
• Eliminates the time-consuming technique of looking out magazine articles and extracting pertinent information from long experimental sections or aiding information
• Focuses on an rising and demanding zone for pharmaceutical and clinical applications
• Encompasses technical, regulatory, and alertness aspects
• Includes solid-phase radiochemistry, transition-metal catalyzed radiochemistry, microfluidics, click on chemistry, eco-friendly radiochemistry and new techniques for radiopharmaceutical quality controls